welcome AUTOMATIC PASTA COOKER !
Automatic Pasta Cooker. Peanut No Bake Cookies. Cookers Price
Automatic Pasta Cooker
- automatic rifle: light machine gun
- operating with minimal human intervention; independent of external control; "automatic transmission"; "a budget deficit that caused automatic spending cuts"
- (of a device or process) Working by itself with little or no direct human control
- automatic pistol: a pistol that will keep firing until the ammunition is gone or the trigger is released
- (of a firearm) Self-loading and able to fire continuously until the ammunition is exhausted or the pressure on the trigger is released
- (of a motor vehicle or its transmission) Using gears that shift by themselves according to speed and acceleration
- The Cooker is an album by jazz trumpeter Lee Morgan released on the Blue Note label in 1957. It was recorded on September 29, 1957 and features performances by Morgan, Pepper Adams, Bobby Timmons, Paul Chambers and Philly Joe Jones.
- a utensil for cooking
- An appliance used for cooking food
- A kitchen stove, cooking stove, cookstove or cooker is a kitchen appliance designed for the purpose of cooking food. Kitchen stoves rely on the application of direct heat for the cooking process and may also contain an oven, used for baking.
- Pasta is a generic term for foods made from an unleavened dough of wheat or buckwheat, flour and water, sometimes with other ingredients such as eggs and vegetable extracts.
- A dish originally from Italy consisting of dough made from durum wheat and water, extruded or stamped into various shapes and typically cooked in boiling water
- shaped and dried dough made from flour and water and sometimes egg
- a dish that contains pasta as its main ingredient
Pesto Pasta Salad Bento (recipe included)
Okay, so I cheated on the pasta :P
Bought a container of pesto from Trader Joe's for $2.69 and a packet of whole wheat pasta with flax seeds added for 99cents. I was extremely surprised at the high protein and fiber content of the pasta, as well as the lack of whole- wheat flavour-- definitely a winner :) As for the pesto, I figured it was much costlier (for me) to buy some fresh basil and pine nuts...it's not like I used the whole jar all at once, so I'll call it an investment :) For pesto pasta salads (doesn't that sound soo weird!?)
The pasta looked worse than the picture...I guess it was the camera's flash that made it look much brighter?
As for the top tier, the notes are self- explanatory ^_^
BS Johnson's PAPCaRTAW-IMGP1781
Please note that this is NOT a depiction of B.S. Johnson's Patent Automatic Pasta Cooker and Rib Take-Away Window -- it is the actual item. I still haven't gotten it to work, so I sent it off for the Pratchgan with hopes that perhaps Mr. Pratchett would have better luck.
lamb shank slow cooker recipe
dane cook bio
oatmeal cookies old fashioned oats
lemon cookie recipe with cake mix
real clear cookies
handbag cookie jars
small cookie cutters
homemade shortbread cookie recipe