welcome AUTOMATIC PASTA COOKER !
SLOW COOKER CUBAN PORK : SENDING COOKIES TO TROOPS : BETTY CROCKER COOKIE BARS
Slow Cooker Cuban Pork
- A large electric pot used for cooking food, esp. stews, very slowly
- A slow cooker, Crock-Pot (a US trademark that is often used generically), or Slo-Cooker (a UK trade mark that is often used generically) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature compared to other cooking methods (such as baking, boiling, and frying
- Am electric duck oven or casserole used to cook stews and soups slowly. Also known as a crock pot.
- A countertop electrical cooking appliance that cooks food with low, steady, moist heat. It consists of a lidded round or oval cooking pot made of glazed ceramic or porcelain, surrounded by a housing, usually metal, containing a thermostatically controlled electric heating element.
- of or relating to or characteristic of Cuba or the people of Cuba; "Cuban rum"
- (cuba) a communist state in the Caribbean on the island of Cuba
- a native or inhabitant of Cuba
- Pork is the culinary name for meat from the domestic pig (Sus domesticus), which is eaten in many countries.
- The flesh of a pig used as food, esp. when uncured
- meat from a domestic hog or pig
- pork barrel: a legislative appropriation designed to ingratiate legislators with their constituents
Day 56 - What a crock!
Despite the recent dire news of the effects on alcohol on women, I am still going to drink my wine and eat it too. In this case, Cuban pork loin with sherry. Marinate the pork overnight with chili pepper, ground cumin, salt, pepper, lime juice, and a 1/4 cup of sherry (thus leaving lots to drink while you are prepping).
Tomorrow, I will pop the whole deal into my slower cooker (aka crock-pot) when I leave for work, and have a yummy ready to eat meal when I get home, which I will enjoy with the sherry if there is any left over after tonight.
Today's random fact - I love my slow-cooker. I can cook everything in it including dessert. I really have no need for an oven, which I am seriously considering using as an additional shoe closet. If you saw my shoe collection you would understand.
Pulled Pork Experiment
I bought a 1-lb. pork loin from Aldi and cooked it in the slow cooker with "bbq water" from 1pm to 4pm (done)...then sliced it up and set it to "keep warm" for another hour. It was GOOD. I also made Cuban black beans, key flavors being oregano and cumin.
white cabbage how to cook
captain cook cruises sydney harbour
cream cheese cut out cookie recipe
oreo cookie jar
chandelier cooker hood
james cook university accommodation
brown rice flour cookies
cooking wild rice in a rice cooker